Creating a Powerful Leadership Presence
Discover how to lead with openness and honesty, inspire the people around you, and embody the behaviours of brilliant leadership.
Designed for leaders who have ample experience leading teams over a number of years in a senior leadership, head of, or directorial role, this three-day programme takes a creative and wholly practical approach to leadership challenges.
The programme draws on our performance heritage, creating high stakes leadership scenarios in a theatrical way to help you discover the resilience, courage and flexibility to craft your own leadership initiatives. Learn and rehearse how to deliver difficult messages, inspire through authenticity and enable those around you to perform at their best.
Two specialist leadership tutors will offer in depth, individual feedback to coach you on your leadership performance throughout, alongside four highly skilled role-play actors.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of ten to two provides a high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
- Driving change within your organisational structure
- Understanding the value of vulnerability in leadership
- Letting go of habits and behaviours that inhibit brilliant leadership
- Developing, adapting and communicating ideas with skill
- Protecting your working relationships whilst challenging people appropriately
- Flexing your performance to meet the individual needs of your team
- Pre-course coaching call with your tutor
- Role-play scenarios in our studio theatre
- One-to-one coaching session on day three
How to book
Ensure you can attend your follow-up day
- Course on 5 & 6 February 2020, day three: 26 March 2020
- Course on 28 & 29 April 2020, day three: 24 June 2020
Choose your London course date through Eventbrite
- When you proceed, select card or invoice as payment method