Creating a Powerful Leadership Presence
Learn how to embody the behaviours of brilliant leadership, and lead with openness and honesty.
Inspire others with authenticity
Designed for professionals who have experience leading teams in a senior role, this programme takes a creative and practical approach to overcoming and conquering leadership challenges.
Develop the resilience, courage and flexibility to craft and execute your own leadership initiatives. Learn and rehearse in role-play scenarios how to deliver difficult messages. Discover how to inspire through authenticity and enable those around you to perform at their best.
What else can you expect?
Two specialist leadership tutors will offer in-depth, individual feedback to coach you on your leadership performance throughout, alongside four highly skilled role-players.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of ten to two provides a high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
Advanced Level – aimed at those with experience in managerial or leadership roles. Please contact us if you are uncertain that this is for you.
- Ability to flex your performance to meet the individual needs of your team
- Confidence to drive change within your organisation, and lead through uncertainty
- Develop, adapt and communicate ideas with skill
- Equipped to protect your working relationships whilst challenging people appropriately
- Upskilled to harness your own authentic and empowering leadership
- Understanding of the value of vulnerability in leadership
- Pre-course coaching call with your tutor
- Role-play scenarios in our studio theatre
- One-to-one coaching session on day three
Introduction to leadership performance
Gain an idea of what it's like to work with us by watching our tutor, Kate Walker Miles, speak about the difference between managing and leading.
How to book
Book for in-person
View our terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite
- Eventbrite price includes VAT