Work with us
Tutors and role players
- We are not currently recruiting tutors and role-players. However, if you would like to be considered in the future, please submit a short covering email and CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Equality and diversity policy
RADA Business is committed to promoting equality and diversity, to pursuing non-discriminatory policies and practice and eliminating unfair discrimination on grounds of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, change of gender, religion or belief, class, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, political belief, disability including special needs or length or type of contract (e.g. part-time or fixed-term). This is underpinned by the provisions of the Single Equality Act 2010.
- RADA undertakes and promotes equality and diversity in recruitment and interviews and in employment, ensuring all staff have rights and responsibilities in relation to the promotion of equality. These rights and responsibilities come from the RADA’s legal duties in promoting equality.
- In fulfilling the RADA’s commitment to its policy, RADA will communicate to all staff the RADA’s Equality and Diversity Policy, informing them of their responsibilities in promoting and maintaining equality.
- Ensure all employees are made aware that they have a personal responsibility to create and maintain an environment in which the individual is respected and each employee is accountable for their own behaviour.
- RADA will not tolerate any acts of discrimination or harassment by staff or students, whether they are carried out intentionally or not, and will deal with such acts under its relevant disciplinary procedures.
- No member of staff of the organisation will be treated less favourably than any other, except when such treatment is within law and determined by lawful requirements.