Impact and Influence for Women
Sustain the belief in your own ability – and gain confidence to operate as an equal at senior level.
Thrive at work and lead with confidence
Impact and Influence for Women is specifically designed for women at management level and those who are new to leadership positions. Gain the tools to move forwards in your career with impact, gravitas and confidence. Examine the power of physicality, voice and language, and deepen understanding about your own impact.
What can you expect?
- Explore your management style and personal brand
- Enhance your communication style, in order to affect behaviours and influence outcomes
- Learn how to engage and challenge various stakeholders with gravitas, clarity and authority
- Build resilience and confidence to perform more effectively at management level
- Practise what you’ve learnt in relevant and realistic role-play scenarios
Group sizes are small to ensure participants receive individual attention from the Tutor throughout the programme.
- Able to influence colleagues and outcomes, and build and maintain your personal status
- Equipped to manage challenging conversations and to interject, whilst preserving workplace relationships
- A confident and credible physical presence, whether face-to-face or virtually
- Powerful vocal presence, so when you speak, others listen
- Enhanced personal brand and management style
- Boosted resilience, with clearly defined boundaries
- Pre-programme questionnaire to establish your current situation and personal goals
- Includes opportunities to attend the RADA Business Women's Network
How to book
All dates for the programme are visible under the link below.
You may pay by credit card (including AMEX) or by invoice. Please follow the link for all payment details.
This programme takes place in central London. Our team will confirm the specific location within a week of booking.
Please view our terms and conditions before booking.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.