Executive Presence for Women
Executive Presence for Women is an engaging, empowering, and rigorous programme, equipping senior women excel at work.
Your best performance
This executive leadership programme gives you the tools to lead with impact and gravitas.
It focuses on how to build physical and vocal impact, to be resilient during times of crisis, to hold your space, find your voice and create a powerful impact.
Foundation or Applied level - pick your level
Foundation level (cost £5,000 + VAT). 4-day programme.
Applied level (cost £7,250 + VAT). 4-day programme plus three, two-hour individual coaching sessions with one of our Tutors, a qualified executive coach.
- Develop skills to lead with authority, authenticity and credibility
- Understand how strong women leaders embody confidence
- Techniques to manage your energy and stress levels
- Learn how to embody status, resilience and gravitas
- Refine your skills by role-playing real business scenarios
- Pre-programme questionnaire to establish your current situation and personal goals
- One 30-minute coaching call between days two and three of your programme
- Three, 2-hour coaching sessions, allowing you to work one-to-one with a Tutor
- Continued reminders and exercises to keep your learning alive
- The opportunity to attend the RADA Business Women's Network's quarterly networking events
Not sure which programme is right for you?
How to book
All dates for the programme are visible on the Book now page.
You may pay by credit card (including AMEX) or by invoice. Please follow the link for all payment details.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.