Executive Presence for Women
Executive Presence for Women is an engaging, empowering, and rigorous programme, exclusively designed to help senior women excel at work.
Your best performance
Performing brilliantly at a senior level requires excellent communication skills, a commanding presence and supreme credibility.
This executive leadership programme gives you the tools to lead with impact and gravitas.
It focuses on how to build physical and vocal impact, to be resilient during times of crisis, to hold your space, find your voice and create a powerful impact – ensuring that when you speak, others listen.
What can you expect?
- We have taken over two decades’ worth of experience working with senior executives and translated this into a rigorous practical programme.
- Through structured learning, coaching and peer-to-peer feedback, you will develop strategies to influence skilfully, and communicate in an engaging and authentic way. The learning is rooted in theory, which underpins the practical and embodied nature of the work.
- Following the completion of the programme, you will be further supported by weekly power-up techniques, as well as one-to-one coaching with your tutors.
Group sizes will not exceed 8 participants. This ensures everyone receives individual attention from the Tutors throughout the programme.
Foundation or Applied level - pick your level
Foundation level (cost £5,000 + VAT). 4-day programme.
Applied level (cost £7,250 + VAT). 4-day programme plus three, two-hour individual coaching sessions with one of their tutors, a qualified, executive coach.
- Equipped to lead with authority, authenticity, and credibility
- Understanding of how strong female leaders embody confidence
- Connection to your dominant female archetype, and how it influences the way you are perceived
- Progressive and powerful strategies to influence others, linguistically and behaviourally
- Enhanced techniques to manage your energy and stress levels
- Embodied status, resilience, and gravitas
- Fine-tuned physical and vocal presence and skills
- Clarity on how to hold and own your space
- Empowered to interrupt and handle interruptions assertively
- Refined skills through role-playing real business scenarios
- Pre-programme questionnaire to establish your current situation and personal goals
- One 30-minute coaching call between days two and three of your programme
- Three 2-hour coaching sessions, allowing you to work one-to-one with a Tutor
- Continued reminders and exercises to keep your learning alive
- The opportunity to attend the RADA Business Women's Network's quarterly networking events
How to book
All dates for the programme are visible under the link below.
You may pay by credit card (including AMEX) or by invoice. Please follow the link for all payment details.
This programme takes place in central London. Our team will confirm the specific location within a week of booking.
Please view our terms and conditions before booking.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.