Stepping up with Confidence for Women
Stepping up to management level can be daunting, and sustaining the confidence in your personal abilities can be challenging in a fiercely competitive working environment.
This one-day, highly practical course is designed for women aspiring to reach management level. We will take you through the fundamental tools of communication - the body, breath and voice - to equip you with the skills to release your full potential. You will learn how to use these skills to make an impact in front of different audiences and in different environments.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of eight to one provides a high level of individual attention and feedback.
- Building confidence
- Common body and language traits
- Personal brand
- Physical and vocal presence
- Setting goals for the future
- Pre-course online assessment
- Includes opportunities to attend the RADA Business Women's Network