Stepping up with Confidence for Women
Moving up to management level and sustaining the confidence in your personal abilities can be daunting – especially in a fiercely competitive working environment.
Voice your opinion with confidence
Stepping up with Confidence for Women is a highly practical course designed for women who want to take that next step in their careers, meeting any challenge with confidence and authority.
Amongst your peers, you will each explore your individual vocal and physical presence, and how you can use and apply these skills with confidence to have greater impact and presence.
Our expert tutors will take you through the fundamental tools of communication – the body, breath and voice – to equip you with techniques and skills that will help you realise and release your full potential, increasing your self-awareness and ultimately your confidence.
What else can you expect?
- Learn to let go of any negative limiting beliefs and find your voice
- Feel empowered to own your space at work
- Gain the confidence to voice your opinion and speak up in meetings
- Understand how to make an impact in front of any audience and in any environment, whether online or in person
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of six to one provides a high level of individual attention and feedback.
- Build confidence
- Understand common body and language habits, and how to avoid any potential pitfalls
- Develop and explore your personal brand
- Gain tools to strengthen your physical and vocal presence, both virtually and in person
- Set ambitions for the future and identify ways to achieve your goals
- Pre-course online assessment
- Includes opportunities to attend the RADA Business Women's Network