Stepping up with Confidence for Women: Virtual
Stepping up to management level can be daunting, and sustaining the confidence in your personal abilities can be challenging in a fiercely competitive working environment. If you’re working remotely, it can be even more difficult to make an impact.
This highly practical course is designed for women aspiring to reach management level. We will take you through the fundamental tools of communication – the body, breath and voice – to equip you with the skills to release your full potential. You will learn how to use these skills to make an impact in front of different audiences and in different environments – both online and in person.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of six to one provides a high level of individual attention and feedback.
- Building confidence
- Common body and language habits
- Personal brand
- Physical and vocal presence virtually and in person
- Setting goals for the future
- Pre-course online assessment
- Includes opportunities to attend the RADA Business Women's Network