Impact and Influence for Women
Sustain the belief in your own ability – and gain confidence to operate as an equal at senior level.
Feel empowered at work
Impact and Influence for Women is specifically designed for women at management level.
A specialist training programme with a focus on women's leadership, this course will give you the tools to move forwards in your career with impact, gravitas and confidence.
Impact and Influence for Women explores the type of communicator you are and the type of communicator you could become, examining the power of physicality, voice and language to help deepen understanding about your own impact.
What can you expect?
- The programme offers the opportunity to really explore your own personal management style. You will then learn tools and strategies to help you utilise your experiences and methods of communication, in order to affect the attitude and behaviours of those you are communicating with
- You will explore how to engage with key stakeholders, through the use of tools and techniques to help you present, discuss and speak up with confidence, clarity and authority
- By focusing on techniques to compliment and work with your own management style, you will develop a greater personal understanding of the impact of these skills and how they can be applied to build resilience, step into the spotlight and perform more effectively in senior management
- The programme will also give you the opportunity to challenge yourself, by practising what you’ve learnt in relevant and realistic role-play scenarios
The course has a maximum participant/tutor ratio of six to one plus role-players, providing a critically high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
- Create a confident and credible physical presence, whether face-to-face or virtually
- Explore how you manage others and the type of leader you could become
- Unlock the power of your voice so that when you speak, others listen
- Develop your listening skills
- Build confidence when handling difficult situations in virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Discover new strategies to influence people and change behaviours
- Expand your physical and vocal presence
- Perfect your personal brand, status and senior management style
- Includes opportunities to attend the RADA Business Women's Network
- Pre-course online assessment
How to book
Book for virtual
Ensure you can attend all four days of your virtual course.
- Course starting: 20 September 2021. Day two 21 September, days three-four 27, 28 September 2021.
- Course starting: 18 October 2021. Day two 19 October, days three-four 25, 26 October 2021.
- Course starting: 15 November 2021. Day two 16 November, days three-four 22, 23 November 2021.
Choose the start date of your virtual course through Eventbrite.
- Eventbrite price includes VAT
Book for in-person
Helpful to know
The safety or our staff and participants is paramount and our courses will take place at venues that, at least, comply with the latest government and industry Covid-19 guidelines. When attending courses, you will be expected to follow any venue-specific requirements, which may ease at a slower pace than government guidelines. There is more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite.
- This course runs consecutively from its starting date
- Eventbrite price includes VAT