Executive Presence for Women
Performing brilliantly at a senior level involves more than just technical expertise; it requires excellent communication skills, commanding presence and supreme confidence.
The three-day Executive Presence course develops your skills to enable you to be truly effective in business, by learning to communicate with authority, authenticity and impact.
We have taken over a decade’s worth of experience working with senior executives and translated this into a rigorous, fully participative experience that will enable you to hold your space, find your voice and be heard – so that when you speak, others listen.
This practical course explores what type of communicator you are and what type of communicator you could become. Through structured learning, tutor coaching and peer feedback you will learn strategies to develop resilience and communicate with presence, effectiveness and credibility.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of eight to two provides a high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
Foundation or Applied level - pick your level
Foundation level (cost £3,300 + VAT). Includes all of the above.
Applied level (cost £4,300 + VAT). In addition to the above, participants receive two, two-hour one-to-one coaching sessions focused on mastering your skills and applying what you've learned. We also provide you with a third, complimentary one–to-one coaching session to help you work on and sustain your skills.
- Advanced skills to finesse your performance
- Analysing and exploring how strong women leaders embody confidence
- Building on your successes
- Building status, resilience, and gravitas
- Discovering how your dominant female archetype influences how you are perceived
- Discovering new strategies to influence others and change behaviours
- Exploring techniques to manage your energy and stress levels
- Fine-tuning your physical and vocal presence and skills
- Holding and owning your space
- Learning how to interrupt and handle interruptions assertively
- Learning to communicate with authority, authenticity, and credibility
- Refining your skills by role-playing real business scenarios
- Unlocking the power of your voice so that when you speak, others listen
- Pre-course online assessment: setting personal objectives
- 30-minute coaching call before day three
- Weekly power-up exercises over 12 weeks to support your learning
How to book
Ensure you can attend your follow-up day (included in both levels)
- Course on 8 & 9 January 2020, day three: 19 February 2020
- Course on 27 & 28 January 2020, day three: 11 March 2020
- Course on 3 & 4 February 2020, day three: 12 March 2020
- Course on 17 & 18 February 2020, day three: 1 April 2020
- Course on 9 & 10 March 2020, day three: 22 April 2020
- Course on 30 & 31 March 2020, day three: 29 April 2020
- Course on 20 & 21 April 2020, day three: 20 May 2020
- Course on 27 & 28 April 2020, day three: 3 June 2020
- Course on 4 & 5 May 2020, day three: 4 June 2020
- Course on 18 & 19 May 2020, day three: 3 July 2020
- Course on 1 & 2 June 2020, day three: 15 July 2020
- Course on 8 & 9 June 2020, day three: 16 July 2020
- Course on 1 & 2 July 2020, day three: 9 September 2020
- Course on 13 & 14 July 2020, day three: 10 Sept 2020
Choose your London course date through Eventbrite
- When you proceed, select card or invoice as payment method