Executive Presence for Women
Executive Presence for Women is an engaging, empowering, and rigorous programme, exclusively designed to help senior women excel at work.
Your best performance
Performing brilliantly at a senior level involves more than just technical expertise. It requires excellent communication skills, a commanding presence and supreme confidence.
This inspirational executive leadership training programme will help you become an effective and impactful leader at work, giving you the tools to communicate with authority, gravitas, and credibility.
The programme focuses on how to build physical and vocal impact, to be resilient during times of crisis, to hold your space, find your voice and create a powerful impact – ensuring that when you speak, others listen.
What can you expect?
- We have taken over two decades’ worth of experience working with senior executives and translated this into a rigorous, fully participative programme.
- Through structured learning, coaching and peer-to-peer feedback you will develop strategies to influence skilfully and communicate in an engaging and authentic way. The learning is rooted in theory and rigour which underpin the practical and embodied nature of the work.
- Following the completion of the course, you will be further supported by weekly power-up techniques and follow up emails, as well as one-to-one coaching with your tutors
The participant : tutor ratio ensures a significant level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
Foundation or Applied level - pick your level
Foundation level (cost £4,400 + VAT). Includes all of the above.
Applied level (cost £6,650 + VAT). In addition to the above, participants will also receive three, two-hour individual coaching sessions with one of their two tutors who are both qualified, executive coaches. The sessions focus on mastering your skills and applying what you've learned. The coaching sessions need to be completed within 12 months of the date of your final group session, to ensure maximum benefit.
- Developed advanced skills to finesse your performance
- Understanding of how to communicate with authority, authenticity, and credibility
- Understanding of how strong women leaders embody confidence
- Discovered your dominant female archetype, and how it influences the way you are perceived
- Explored progressive and powerful strategies to influence others, linguistically and behaviourally
- Enhanced techniques to manage your energy and stress levels
- Confidence to embody status, resilience, and gravitas
- Fine-tuned physical and vocal presence and skills
- Clarity on how to hold and own your space
- Empowered to interrupt and handle interruptions assertively
- Practiced and refined skills through role-playing real business scenarios
- A pre-course online assessment on setting personal objectives
- 30-minute coaching call during your programme
- Weekly power-up techniques sent to you over a 12-week period, to support your learning
- The opportunity to attend the RADA Business Women's Network's quarterly networking events