Executive Presence for Women
Executive Presence for Women is an engaging, empowering and rigorous programme, exclusively designed to help senior women thrive at work.
Your best performance
Performing brilliantly at a senior level involves more than just technical expertise. It requires excellent communication skills, a commanding presence and supreme confidence.
This inspirational executive training programme will help you become truly effective and impactful at work, by giving you the tools to communicate with authority, gravitas and credibility.
The programme focuses on how to build physical and vocal resilience, particularly during times of crisis, enabling you to hold your space, find your voice and create a powerful impact – ensuring that when you speak, you are heard.
What can you expect?
- We have taken over a decade’s worth of experience working with senior executives and translated this into a rigorous, fully participative programme.
- Through structured learning, coaching and peer-to-peer feedback you will develop strategies to become more resilient and communicate in an engaging, authentic and impactful way
- Following the completion of the course, you will be further supported by weekly power-up techniques and follow up emails, as well as one-to-one coaching with your tutors
The participant : tutor ratio ensures a significant level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
Foundation or Applied level - pick your level
Foundation level (cost £3,300 + VAT). Includes all of the above.
Applied level (cost £5,550 + VAT). In addition to the above, participants will also receive three, two-hour individual coaching sessions with one of their two tutors who are both qualified, executive coaches. The sessions focus on mastering your skills and applying what you've learned. The coaching sessions need to be completed within 12 months of the date of your final group session, to ensure maximum benefit.
- Develop advanced skills to finesse your performance
- Understand how strong women leaders embody confidence
- Build on your successes
- Learn how to embody status, resilience, and gravitas
- Discover your dominant female archetype, and how it influences the way you are perceived
- Explore new strategies to influence others and change behaviours
- Techniques to manage your energy and stress levels
- Fine-tune your physical and vocal presence and skills
- Hold and own your space
- Learn how to interrupt and handle interruptions assertively
- Understand how to communicate with authority, authenticity, and credibility
- Refine your skills by role-playing real business scenarios
- A pre-course online assessment on setting personal objectives
- 30-minute coaching call during your programme
- Weekly power-up techniques sent to you over a 12-week period, to support your learning
- The opportunity to attend the RADA Business Women's Network's quarterly networking events
How to book
Book for in-person
Helpful to know
The safety or our staff and participants is paramount and our courses will take place at venues that, at least, comply with the latest government and industry Covid-19 guidelines. When attending courses, you will be expected to follow any venue-specific requirements, which may ease at a slower pace than government guidelines. There is more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at email@example.com.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite
- Eventbrite price includes VAT