Executive Presence for Women: Virtual
We are delighted to present a practical online programme, exclusively designed for senior women.
Performing brilliantly at a senior level involves more than just technical expertise; it requires excellent communication skills, commanding presence and supreme confidence. Being able to communicate with impact through a screen is an added challenge.
Executive Presence for Women: Virtual enables you to develop the skills to be truly effective and impactful. It focuses on how to build physical and vocal resilience in the current climate and during times of crises.
We have taken a decade’s worth of experience working with senior executives and translated this into a rigorous, fully participative experience. This programme will enable you to hold your space, find your voice and create a powerful impact so that when you speak, you are heard.
Through structured learning, coaching and peer feedback you will develop strategies to become more resilient and communicate with gravitas, presence and credibility.
In addition to six half-days, you are further supported by weekly power-up techniques and follow up emails, as well as one-to-one coaching with your tutors.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of six to two provides a significant level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
Foundation or Applied level - pick your level
Foundation level (cost £3,300 + VAT). Includes all of the above.
Applied level (cost £4,300 + VAT). In addition to the above, participants receive three, two-hour individual coaching sessions with one of their two tutors who are both qualified, executive coaches. The sessions focus on mastering your skills and applying what you've learned.
The programme enables you to:
- Advance skills to finesse your performance
- Analyse and explore how strong women leaders embody confidence
- Build on your successes
- Build status, resilience, and gravitas
- Discover how your dominant female archetype influences how you are perceived
- Discover new strategies to influence others and change behaviours
- Explore techniques to manage your energy and stress levels
- Fine-tune your physical and vocal presence and skills
- Hold and own your space
- Learn how to interrupt and handle interruptions assertively
- Learn to communicate with authority, authenticity, and credibility
- Refine your skills by role-playing real business scenarios
You will also receive:
- Pre-course online assessment: setting personal objectives
- 30-minute coaching call during your programme
- Weekly power-up techniques over a 12-week period to support your learning
- The opportunity to attend the RADA Business Women's Network's quarterly networking events
''One of the best courses that I've actually attended, and I still talk about a few years later.''
Rupa Ark, Senior Channel Leader at Cytiva talks about her experience of Executive Presence for Women.
How to book
Ensure you can attend all six days of your virtual course.
- Course starting: 23 November 2020. Days two-six: 24, 30 November, 1 December and 7, 8 January
- Course starting: 7 December 2020. Days two-six: 8, 14, 15 December and 13, 14 January
- Course starting: 18 January 2021. Days two-six: 19, 25, 26 January and 22, 23 February
- Course starting: 25 March 2021, Days two-six, 26, 31 March and 1 April, 26, 27 April
- Course starting: 17 May 2021. Days two-six, 18 May, 24, 25 May and 28, 29 June
- Course starting: 5 July 2021. Days two-six, 6 July, 12, 13 July and 6, 7 September
Choose the start date of your virtual course through Eventbrite