Executive Presence for Women: Virtual
Executive Presence for Women is an engaging, empowering and practical online programme, exclusively designed to help senior women thrive at work.
Your best performance
Performing brilliantly at a senior level involves more than just technical expertise. It requires excellent communication skills, a commanding presence and supreme confidence.
This inspirational executive training programme will help you become truly effective and impactful at work, by giving you the tools to communicate with authority, gravitas and credibility.
The programme focuses on how to build physical and vocal resilience, particularly during times of crisis, enabling you to hold your space, find your voice and create a powerful impact – ensuring that when you speak, you are heard.
What can you expect?
- We have taken over a decade’s worth of experience working with senior executives and translated this into a rigorous, fully participative programme, currently delivered online over six half-days
- Through structured learning, coaching and peer-to-peer feedback you will develop strategies to become more resilient and communicate in an engaging, authentic and impactful way
- In addition to six half-days, you will be further supported by weekly power-up techniques and follow up emails, as well as one-to-one coaching with your tutors
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of six to two provides a significant level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
Foundation or Applied level - pick your level
Foundation level (cost £3,300 + VAT). Includes all of the above.
Applied level (cost £5,550 + VAT). In addition to the above, participants will also receive three, two-hour individual coaching sessions with one of their two tutors who are both qualified, executive coaches. The sessions focus on mastering your skills and applying what you've learned. The coaching sessions need to be completed within 12 months of the date of your final group session, to ensure maximum benefit.
- Develop advanced skills to finesse your performance
- Understand how strong women leaders embody confidence
- Build on your successes
- Learn how to embody status, resilience, and gravitas
- Discover your dominant female archetype, and how it influences the way you are perceived
- Explore new strategies to influence others and change behaviours
- Techniques to manage your energy and stress levels
- Fine-tune your physical and vocal presence and skills
- Hold and own your space
- Learn how to interrupt and handle interruptions assertively
- Understand how to communicate with authority, authenticity, and credibility
- Refine your skills by role-playing real business scenarios
- A pre-course online assessment on setting personal objectives
- 30-minute coaching call during your programme
- Weekly power-up techniques sent to you over a 12-week period, to support your learning
- The opportunity to attend the RADA Business Women's Network's quarterly networking events
''One of the best courses that I've actually attended, and I still talk about a few years later.''
Rupa Ark, Senior Channel Leader at Cytiva talks about her experience of Executive Presence for Women.
How to book
Ensure you can attend all six days of your virtual course.
- Course starting: 17 May 2021. Days two-six, 18 May, 24, 25 May and 28, 29 June
- Course starting: 5 July 2021. Days two-six, 6 July, 12, 13 July and 6, 7 September
Choose the start date of your virtual course through Eventbrite