Executive Presence for Women - Extended Skills
For women who have completed Executive Presence for Women
Following on from Executive Presence for Women, this next step in the programme focuses on how to build physical and vocal resilience, to help you further thrive at work.
Maintain your presence – under any circumstances
Building resilience is particularly relevant for today’s hybrid working environment, with many teams communicating through computer screens or blending in-person and virtual work.
As such, Executive Presence for Women – Extended Skills specifically explores both how to manage your state and to lead others, no matter where you and your team are working.
Led by tutors Sheelagh McNamara and Lisa Åkesson, the workshops also provide an opportunity to refresh your leadership strategies and explore your own work-related issues in a hybrid world. You'll develop techniques that further build on your influencing skills, and explore how to build relationships.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of six to two ensures a high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
What can you expect?
- Embody and deepen the body, breath and voice skills learnt on Executive Presence for Women
- Create and maximise a powerful physical and vocal presence
- Manage your state and the demands of your job with techniques to stay calm, focused and resilient
- Build strong rapport and influencing skills through the exploration of behavioural choices and language patterns
- Deliver difficult messages in a virtual context
- Develop greater confidence and gravitas by deepening your work on body, breath and voice
- Increase and sustain resilience in virtual meetings
- Strengthen your credible woman archetypes for more executive presence
- Powerfully influence leaders at senior level
- Maintain relationship whilst delivering difficult messages
- Expand your Executive Presence network by connecting with other women from the programme
How to book
Book for in-person
The safety or our staff and participants is paramount and our courses will take place at venues that, at least, comply with the latest government and industry Covid-19 guidelines. When attending courses, you will be expected to follow any venue-specific requirements, which may ease at a slower pace than government guidelines. There is more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite
- Eventbrite price includes VAT