Voice of the Company: A Spokesperson's Toolkit
A powerful 2-day programme, enabling you to skilfully represent your company in any media setting.
A media interview is a critical opportunity to land your key message with external audiences. But all too often it’s an opportunity that goes to waste. It is essential to train spokespeople to speak with confidence and authority, preparing them for TV and radio interviews and press conferences. Only then can they land their desired messages with clarity and skill.
Become a trusted and confident spokesperson for your company
This intensive two-day programme will enable you to confidently handle any type of live or recorded media interview or presentation, including television and radio broadcasts.
You will receive media training from two highly experienced experts: a qualified voice coach on day one, supported by an experienced journalist and media training expert on day two.
We will equip you to skilfully handle a variety of media opportunities, including promotional, issues-based and crisis management interviews.
- Interview experience: practical real time and recorded interviews in front of mics and cameras, with on the spot replay, feedback and coaching
- The ability to manage messages and narrative: sticking to core messages; bridging phrases; handling interruptions and distractions; spotting diversion techniques; influencing the viewer’s response, landing messages with clarity and skill
- Equipped to hold your space, manage your content and stay on message under pressure
- Advanced communication skills: body language, vocal presence, state management
- Ability to optimise media technologies to your advantage, including cameras, microphones, screens, phones and face-to-face
- Key learnings from successful and catastrophic interviews on film
Optional one-to-one coaching
- We advise a follow-up one-to-one coaching session after day-two, to support you with the specific development area that your tutors will identify during the programme. This is optional and we can provide you with a quote once you book. Please email us to discuss.
Group sizes are small to ensure participants receive individual attention from the Tutor throughout the programme.
Not sure which programme is right for you?
How to book
All dates for the programme are visible on the Book now page.
You may pay by credit card (including AMEX) or by invoice. Please follow the link for all payment details.
This programme takes place in central London. Our team will confirm the specific location within a week of booking.
Please view our terms and conditions and frequently asked questions before booking. If you are uncertain which programme is right for you, and would like to speak to our team for advice, please complete our enquiry form.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.