Benefit from focused attention on your personal objectives.
One-to-one coaching sessions are completely bespoke and our tutors will address individual needs in depth within a supportive environment. Your tutor will continue to assess your objectives throughout the coaching relationship, and your areas of personal development can be adapted as you progress.
We match you with a specific tutor depending on the communication skills you wish to focus on, to ensure you get the most out of your training and achieve your goals.
We recommend booking a series of three x two-hour sessions spread out over a number of weeks or months. This allows you time to put your training into practice during your coaching.
- Prepare for presentations or interviews
- Reduce anxiety in relation to public speaking
- Remain calm and overcome nerves
- Develop your communication skills and techniques
- Work on specific feedback from appraisals
- Acquire gravitas
- Master personal impact
- Grow your confidence
- Improve your vocal presence
- Focus on body language
- Learn how to influence others in meetings
- Pre-coaching call to establish your aims and match you with a tutor
- Receive your tutor's CV before booking
Further details h3>
- We can deliver coaching in-house if you have a number of employees who require training
- We're happy to explore how we can maximise your training budget if you'd like us to coach a number of people
Off-site and overseas
- We can deliver coaching away from RADA if this suits you better, or internationally if you are not based in the UK. Additional tutor/venue expenses may apply