Storytelling for Business: Manchester
Course overview h3>
Telling stories is an essential way that we connect with each other, and a tool in building empathy and understanding amongst a group of people. Stories serve different functions and uses: to entertain, to inform or to unify.
By examining how stories work and why we are so drawn to them, Storytelling for Business explores the fundamental skills of communication and develops an understanding of how we can apply this essential human characteristic in a corporate setting.
This one-day, practical workshop gives you an understanding of how to increase the power of your communication using RADA's techniques and structures of storytelling.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of eight to one provides a high level of individual attention and feedback.
- Be a more skilled and conﬁdent communicator
- Gain knowledge of the structures of effective storytelling
- Have a practical understanding of how to apply storytelling in a work and social environment
- Have a range of skills at your disposal which develop ﬂexibility, authenticity, and impact
- Be able to 'hook' an audience and engage them from the offset
- Sustain the audience's interest with conﬁdence
- Explore the power of language and the relationships it builds