Presenting Made Brilliant: Manchester
Presentations at work are a reality for almost all of us but we're rarely taught how to maximise our impact with specific techniques. With our experience of training actors to perform on stage we can help you to become a more powerful and confident presenter, whoever your audience.
Presenting Made Brilliant is an intensive, practical course that takes the focus away from what you present and instead focuses on how you present.
We will teach you how to build a confident and credible presence in highly pressured environments, how to open and close presentations convincingly, and how to leave your audience with a message that resonates.
The course is taught in a highly practical way and you will spend most of your time learning by doing. The atmosphere is supportive and you will be encouraged to take risks, push yourself and challenge your assumptions about how others see you.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of eight to one provides a high level of individual attention and feedback.
- Develop a confident and credible physical presence
- Become more aware of how to use your breath to calm nerves
- Understand how to use your voice to interest, influence and inspire others
- Learn how to connect with your audience
- Appreciate the importance of structure and a clear objective
- Deliver a short presentation and receive individual feedback