Voice of Influence
The effectiveness of your communication can directly influence your workplace success, whether you are speaking up in a meeting, making a pitch or giving a presentation.
Motivate and influence
Voice of Influence is designed to help you become a more dynamic communicator.
This is a programme for people who have some experience presenting, and are looking to elevate their performance further.
You will learn tools and techniques to enhance your presence and become a more natural, powerful and influential speaker, whatever the scenario.
What else can you expect?
- Explore techniques to help you manage difficult situations
- Understand the physiology of the voice, and how you can use yours to create impact and influence your audience
- Develop the tools to deliver any message, through any medium, with greater gravitas, authenticity and impact
- You will receive detailed guidance and feedback throughout, ending with a coaching session with your tutor
The small group size enables your tutor to provide you with a high level of individual attention and feedback.
- You will leave the programme with an advanced communications skills toolkit
- Learn how to fine-tune your vocal presence for in-person and virtual delivery
- Improved presenting and influencing skills
- Gain insight and tools for motivating and engaging your audience
- Techniques to instil confidence in your ability and commitment to your goals
- Pre-course questionnaire to ensure the tutor can support you with your personal goals and any areas of concern or desired improvement
- 20-minute one-to-one coaching session as part of your programme
How to book
Book for in-person
Helpful to know
The safety or our staff and participants is paramount and our courses will take place at venues that, at least, comply with the latest government and industry Covid-19 guidelines. When attending courses, you will be expected to follow any venue-specific requirements, which may ease at a slower pace than government guidelines. There is more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite
- This course runs consecutively from its starting date
- Eventbrite price includes VAT