Unlocking Relationships: Virtual
Have you been finding it challenging to connect with people and adapt your communication style whilst working remotely?
Unlocking Relationships develops your behavioural flexibility in meetings and conversations, empowering you to influence others and build strong connections with ease, whether in person or on video calls.
You will leave the programme with a greater understanding of how you can use your voice and body language effectively. You will understand the behaviour of others and learn how to both trust yourself and earn the trust of others. You will feel the courage to adapt your behaviour in response to others and to handle the most challenging conversations. You will also have the opportunity to work with a trained actor on a specific workplace scenario you would like to resolve.
This programme takes place over three modules and includes a one-hour follow up coaching session to practise what you’ve learnt, and to discuss how to implement your learnings in real-life.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of six to one provides a high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
- Module One: Understanding effective behaviours and the associated core skills
- Module Two: Finding Flexibility and building relationships through improvisation and listening
- Module Three: Difficult Conversations - influencing models and simulation work
- Module Four: One-to-one coaching to refine your performance
- Make a positive and memorable first impression
- A greater understanding of the impact of voice and body language
- Influence others through persuasive language
- Handle challenging behaviours
- Learn how to build strong and trusted relationships – to move people to take action
- Work on a practical, personal challenge with a trained actor