The Confident Communicator
Do you lack impact at work? Do you need to build trusted and valued relationships with your colleagues, clients, and stakeholders?
Become empowered to influence others and build strong connections with flexibility and ease, whether in-person or virtually.
Gain a greater understanding of how to use your voice and body effectively. Understand the behaviour of others and flex your style to handle the most challenging conversations and drive desirable outcomes. Learn how to earn the trust of others. Work with a role player on a specific workplace scenario you would like to resolve.
What else can you expect?
- Understand effective behaviours and skills required for greater impact
- Develop flexibility and learn how to build strong workplace relationships
- Explore influencing models
- Simulation work roleplaying your personal scenarios – whether board meetings, one-to-ones, managing difficult characters or getting your voice heard.
- 90-minute, one-to-one coaching session, to develop your skills and discuss how to implement your learnings.
The participant/tutor ratio provides a high level of individual attention, coaching, and feedback.
- Increased impact, communicating with your voice and body
- Ability to move your audience to action
- Equipped to handle challenging behaviours and unexpected questions
- Skills needed to build and preserve strong workplace relationships
- Greater confidence in creating first impressions, your communication style, and how others perceive this
- An array of tools and techniques to adapt and flex your communication style
- A 90-minute one-to-one coaching session to refine your performance
- Work on a practical, personal challenge with a trained actor, allowing you to role-play a real life scenario under the guidance of an expert tutor
''If you've got clarity...you're always going to succeed.''
Our client Sam Booth tells her story.
How to book
Book for in-person
Helpful to know
The safety or our staff and participants is paramount and our courses will take place at venues that, at least, comply with the latest government and industry Covid-19 guidelines. When attending courses, you will be expected to follow any venue-specific requirements, which may ease at a slower pace than government guidelines. There is more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at email@example.com.
We’ll contact you to organise a suitable date for your follow-up coaching session once we receive your booking.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite
- This course runs consecutively from its starting date
- Eventbrite price includes VAT