The Confident Communicator
Are you looking to have greater impact with your communication skills in the workplace? Would you like to build trusted and valued relationships with your colleagues, clients and stakeholders?
The Confident Communicator will develop your behavioural flexibility in meetings and conversations, empowering you to influence others and build strong connections with ease, whether working in-person or virtually.
You will leave the programme with a greater understanding of how you can use your voice and body language effectively. You will understand the behaviour of others and learn how to both trust yourself and earn the trust of others. You will feel the courage to adapt your behaviour in response to others and to handle the most challenging conversations. You will also have the opportunity to work with a RADA actor on a specific workplace scenario you would like to resolve.
What else can you expect?
- Understand effective behaviours and skills required for greater impact.
- Develop flexibility in the workplace, and learn how to build strong relationships and exert influence whilst also finding the value in listening to others.
- Tackle difficult conversations. Explore influencing models and simulation work to meet your personal scenarios – whether board meetings, one-to-ones, managing difficult characters or getting your voice heard.
- Benefit from a 90-minute, one-to-one coaching session, to develop your leadership skills and discuss how to implement your learnings.
The participant/tutor ratio provides a high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
- Learn the skills needed to build rewarding relationships in the workplace
- Greater confidence in creating first impressions, your communication style, and how others perceive this
- A greater understanding of the impact of voice and body language
- Learn how to build strong and trusted relationships – to move staff to take action
- Influence others through persuasive language
- Handle challenging behaviours and unexpected questions
- Learn an array of tools and techniques to adapt and flex your communication style
- A 90-minute one-to-one coaching session to refine your performance
- Work on a practical, personal challenge with a trained actor, allowing you to role-play a real life scenario under the guidance of an expert tutor
''If you've got clarity...you're always going to succeed.''
Our client Sam Booth tells her story.
How to book
Book for in-person
Helpful to know
The safety or our staff and participants is paramount and our courses will take place at venues that, at least, comply with the latest government and industry Covid-19 guidelines. When attending courses, you will be expected to follow any venue-specific requirements, which may ease at a slower pace than government guidelines. There is more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at email@example.com.
We’ll contact you to organise a suitable date for your follow-up coaching session once we receive your booking.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite
- This course runs consecutively from its starting date
- Eventbrite price includes VAT