Stepping into Leadership
Course overview h3>
Stepping into Leadership is a two-day course designed for those who are in the early stages of a leadership role, keen to refine the practical skills needed to achieve their own leadership ambitions alongside the goals of their team.
It's highly creative and boundary-pushing, drawing on the techniques of improvisation to bring greater presence, confidence and clarity to day-to-day leadership decisions. You'll also learn how to inspire a culture of collaboration at work.
By incorporating role-play work and presentation rehearsals, you'll get in-the-room feedback - giving you an insight into the impact you're having on others.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of ten to two provides a high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
- Build your confidence and presence
- Empower others whilst holding your own status
- Learn how to communicate difficult feedback with clarity and empathy
- Understand how you come across to others
- Gain awareness of how stressful situations can affect your role
- Learn physical and vocal techniques to enhance your impact
- Use personal stories to deliver your message with authenticity
- Set and communicate a clear vision and objectives
- Set your stage as a leader in any situation
- Trained actors will work with you on a practical, personal leadership challenge