Presenting Made Brilliant
Enhance your presentation skills
Become a more powerful and confident presenter. This is an intensive course that takes the focus away from what you present and instead focuses on how you present.
What can you expect?
- You will put new skills and techniques into practise, delivering a short presentation to receive individual feedback
- You will learn how to open and close presentations convincingly
- Learn how to ensure your messages resonate online and in-person
- Learn how to set up your virtual space effectively
The small group size enables your tutor to provide you with a high level of individual attention and feedback.
- Awareness of how to calm nerves
- Ability to use your voice in order to interest, influence and inspire others
- Understanding of your body and breath to build an authentic, engaging and credible presence
- Techniques to connect with your audience
- Understanding of how to structure presentations with a clear objective
- Support with camera/microphone technique to increase speaker impact
"I thought I could present fairly well."
Our client Dominic Collingridge tells his story.
How to book
Book for in-person
Helpful to know
The safety or our staff and participants is paramount and our courses will take place at venues that, at least, comply with the latest government and industry Covid-19 guidelines. When attending courses, you will be expected to follow any venue-specific requirements, which may ease at a slower pace than government guidelines. There is more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite
- Eventbrite price includes VAT