Presenting Made Brilliant: Virtual
Presentations at work are a reality for almost all of us, but we're rarely taught how to maximise our impact. If you’re looking to boost your presentation skills, this course will challenge you to go further.
Master your presentation skills
With our experience of training actors to perform on stage, we can help you to become a more powerful and confident presenter – whatever your stage.
Presenting Made Brilliant is an intensive, practical course that takes the focus away from what you present and instead focuses on how you present.
The course is taught in a highly practical way and you will spend most of your time learning by doing. The atmosphere is supportive and you will be encouraged to take risks, push yourself and challenge your assumptions about how others see you.
What else can you expect?
- Explore a range of practical tools to help you feel confident in your public speaking abilities, enabling you to motivate and engage your audience
- We will teach you how to build an authentic, engaging and credible presence in highly pressured environments
- You will learn how to open and close presentations convincingly
- Work on techniques to leave your audience with a message that resonates, online as well as in person
- You will have the opportunity to put these tools into practise, delivering a short presentation to receive individual feedback
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of six to one provides a high level of individual attention and feedback.
- Learn how to set up your virtual space effectively
- Become more aware of how to use your breath to calm nerves
- Understand how to use your voice in order to interest, influence and inspire others
- Techniques to help you connect with your audience
- Support with camera/microphone technique to increase speaker impact
- Appreciate the importance of structure and a clear objective
"I thought I could present fairly well."
Our client Dominic Collingridge tells his story.