Personal Impact in Meetings
Course overview h3>
If you struggle to gain positive outcomes from meetings or conversations with colleagues, this course will teach you how to successfully achieve your agenda, accomplish the most from face-to-face communication, and gain a clear understanding of how others relate to you.
Personal Impact in Meetings is a practical, two-day course that will increase your confidence and give you greater impact and influence, whether you want to impress in one-to-one conversations or in the boardroom.
You will focus on techniques to develop a more effective vocal and physical presence, and explore how this affects your relationships with others. Experiential role-play work on a real-life scenario you choose will allow you to hone your new skills through practice, whilst receiving individual coaching and feedback from your tutor.
A professional role-play actor will join the group on the second day for the real-life scenarios exercises.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of eight to one provides a high level of individual attention and feedback.
- First impressions and how they can affect outcomes
- Understanding the impact of body language and vocal presence
- How to influence others through persuasive language
- How to handle unexpected questions
- Speaking 'up and out' to come across as you intend
- Pre-course questionnaire to establish your real-life scenario