Struggling to have your ideas heard at work?
Make an impact with confidence
Become a clearer and more effective communicator, whether you’re at a networking event, explaining an idea to a colleague, or running a team briefing.
Learn the fundamental tools for communication – using the body, breath and voice – and how to hold your space, both in-person or virtually.
What else can you expect?
- Develop skills to ensure your voice is heard, even during challenging workplace situations
- Learn techniques to relate to others with ease
- Explore your own communication style, and understand how it affects your impact
- Practical exercises to improve both vocal and physical presence
The small group size enables your tutor to provide you with a high level of individual attention and feedback.
Foundational level – aimed at those at the early stages of exploring their communication style . Please contact us if you are uncertain that this is for you.
- Techniques for holding your space and for actively giving and receiving attention
- Ability to find an opening to enter a discussion
- Insight into how gesture and physicality can be used for greatest impact
- Improved confidence, whatever the scenario
- Greater self-awareness of how you come across to others
- Enhanced presence for both in-person and virtual meetings
By the end of the course you will have built up the confidence and comfort to be the best version of yourself, even when under pressure.
Introduction to Personal Impact
Gain an idea of what the course is like, by trying out this technique, shared by our tutor Charlie Walker-Wise.
How to book
Book for in-person
View our terms and conditions.
This programme takes place in central London. Our team will confirm the specific location within a week of booking.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite.
- Eventbrite price includes VAT