Struggling to have your ideas heard at work?
Make an impact with confidence
Become a clearer and more effective communicator, whether you’re at a networking event, explaining an idea to a colleague, or running a team briefing.
Learn the fundamental tools for communication – using the body, breath and voice – and how to hold your space, both in-person or virtually.
What else can you expect?
- Develop skills to ensure your voice is heard, even during challenging workplace situations
- Learn techniques to relate to others with ease
- Explore your own communication style, and understand how it affects your impact
- Practical exercises to improve both vocal and physical presence
The small group size enables your tutor to provide you with a high level of individual attention and feedback.
- Techniques for holding your space and for actively giving and receiving attention
- Ability to find an opening to enter a discussion
- Insight into how gesture and physicality can be used for greatest impact
- Improved confidence, whatever the scenario
- Greater self-awareness of how you come across to others
- Enhanced presence for both in-person and virtual meetings
By the end of the course you will have built up the confidence and comfort to be the best version of yourself, even when under pressure.
Introduction to Personal Impact
Gain an idea of what the course is like, by trying out this technique, shared by our tutor Charlie Walker-Wise.
How to book
Book for in-person
Helpful to know
The safety or our staff and participants is paramount and our courses will take place at venues that, at least, comply with the latest government and industry Covid-19 guidelines. When attending courses, you will be expected to follow any venue-specific requirements, which may ease at a slower pace than government guidelines. There is more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite
- Eventbrite price includes VAT