The Leading Role
Course overview h3>
Being an influential leader demands skills far beyond technical expertise. It requires physical and vocal presence, outstanding communication skills and the ability to flex leadership styles to meet varied challenges as they arise.
The Leading Role is an intensive three-day course designed for those with at least 10 years’ leadership experience.
It goes beyond the pages of leadership theory and allows you to test, practise and build communication skills across the full spectrum of leadership characteristics. It’s intensive and highly practical with role-play scenarios and simulated conversations. We'll encourage you to find a leadership style that feels both authentic and credible, guided by world leading performance coaches.
The Leading Role promises to take you out of your comfort zone, bringing a creative and rigorous approach to bridging the gap between the leader you are and the leader you want to be.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of ten to two provides a high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
Foundation or Applied – pick your level
Foundation level (cost £4,250 + VAT). Includes all of the above.
Applied level (cost £5,500 + VAT). In addition to the above, participants receive three, two-hour one-to-one coaching sessions that can be spread out over a year with a tutor matched to support your specific learning style and future goals.
- Building gravitas
- Holding your space
- Learning to adapt and flex, quickly and effectively, within four leadership modes: analytical, inspirational, compassionate and authoritative
- Mastering your voice and body language to instil trust
- Preparing for major leadership events
- Using language and tone of voice to influence
- Pre-course call with your tutor
- Check-in coaching session after day one
- Follow-up, 90 minute coaching session six weeks after your course
How to book h3>
Ensure you can attend your follow-up coaching session (included in the Foundation and Applied level)
- Course on 16, 17 & 18 October, coaching session: 26 or 27 November 2018
Choose your course date through Eventbrite
- Payment can be made by card, or you can request to pay by invoice or cheque