Coaching focuses on your personal objectives, from mastering communication skills such as personal impact, presence and authenticity, to working on a specific work challenge or presentation. It's ideal for people who prefer their training to be organised around their schedule.
Sessions are completely bespoke and our tutors will address individual needs in depth within a supportive environment. Your tutor will continue to assess your objectives throughout the coaching relationship, and your areas of personal development can be adapted as you progress.
We match you with a specific tutor depending on the communication skills you wish to focus on, to ensure you get the most out of your training and achieve your goals.
We recommend booking a series of three x two-hour sessions spread out over a number of weeks or months. This allows you time to put your training into practice during your coaching.
- Prepare for presentations or interviews
- Reduce anxiety in relation to public speaking
- Remain calm and overcome nerves
- Develop your communication skills and techniques
- Work on specific feedback from appraisals
- Acquire gravitas
- Master personal impact
- Grow your confidence
- Improve your vocal presence
- Focus on body language
- Learn how to influence others in meetings
- Pre-coaching call to establish your aims and match you with a tutor
- Receive your tutor's CV before booking
Further details h3>
Plan ahead and keep within a tighter training budget with our Coaching Passports. They can can be used by anybody within the same organisation.
- Valid for one year after purchase
- Prices exclude VAT
- 10-hour Coaching Passport
Discounted rate: £225 per hour (normally £250)
Total Cost: £2,250
- 16-hour Coaching Passport
Discounted rate: £200 per hour (normally £250)
Total Cost: £3,200
- We can deliver coaching in-house if you have a number of employees who require training
Off-site and overseas
- We can deliver coaching away from RADA if this suits you better, or internationally if you are not based in the UK. Additional tutor/venue expenses may apply