Performance Coaching Programme
Transform your personal performance with bespoke coaching and direction from an expert tutor. The Performance Coaching Programme is specially designed for leaders and senior managers looking for tailored and refined one-to-one attention.
Following a diagnostic call that explores your key communication challenges and personal ambitions, we assign a tutor to lead your journey. The skills you apply throughout your eight sessions are shaped within the context of your goals, as well as the specific demands of the organisation you may be managing or leading.
You will gain invaluable insight into your current performance and learn transformative behavioural skills to take your leadership to the next level.
We take a truly holistic approach, adding support to your programme when it's relevant to your goals and critical to your advancement. This may include recommendations to work with additional tutors with expertise in various fields such as media training, body-led psychotherapy and vocal coaching, as well as role-play work with professional actors to rehearse challenging leadership scenarios.
- Eight two-hour one-to-one coaching sessions with a dedicated RADA Business tutor
- Diagnostic call with a member of our senior client team
- Pre-coaching call with your lead tutor to discuss your objectives in detail
- A number of sessions supported by additional RADA Business experts
- Post-programme call with your tutor after your eight sessions to review your progress
- We can deliver coaching in-house if you have a number of employees who require training
Off-site and overseas
- We can deliver coaching away from RADA if this suits you better, or internationally if you are not based in the UK. Additional tutor/venue expenses may apply