Leadership in Action
Leadership in Action is a two-day course designed for those in the early stages of a leadership role, who want to practise the skills and techniques needed to refine their own personal brand of leadership, and realise their own ambitions alongside the goals of their team.
Discover your own unique leadership style
It's transformational and boundary-pushing and will bring greater presence, clarity and confidence to day-to-day leadership decisions. You'll also learn how to inspire others through a culture of collaboration at work.
What else can I expect?
You will have the chance to put the behaviours and characteristics of great leadership into action and find a leadership style that feels authentic and empowering through role-play work and presentations. You'll get in-the-room feedback from world-class tutors with opportunities to practise amongst your peers - giving you an insight into the impact you're having on others.
A maximum participant/tutor ratio of ten to two provides a high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
- Set your stage as a leader in any situation
- Empower and inspire your team
- Practise the behaviours and characteristics of great leadership
- Master physical and vocal techniques to enhance your impact
- Understand how you come across to others
- Communicate difficult feedback with clarity and empathy
- Set and communicate a clear vision and objectives
- Build your leadership presence
- Work on a practical, personal leadership challenge with trained actors
How to book
Book for in-person
Helpful to know
We adhere to the current government guidelines with regards to Covid-secure working, including social distancing and use of face coverings. As guidelines change, we will amend our approaches accordingly. There is more information on our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at email@example.com.
Choose the start date of your in-person course through Eventbrite.
- This course runs consecutively from its starting date
- Eventbrite price includes VAT.