Interviewing Skills: Virtual
Interviewing for a new role is challenging at the best of times, and with most companies now holding virtual interviews, it is more important than ever to feel confident in your own skills.
Deliver your best performance
Interviewing Skills will help you learn how to show up, make a positive first impression, and demonstrate your true, authentic self to any interviewer.
What can you expect?
- A half day programme designed to help you develop a tool-kit of essential skills
- Techniques that will enable you to create a confident and credible first impression, whether you are meeting online or in-person
- Learn how to structure answers and deliver them in a way that demonstrates your abilities
- Tools that you can utilise to stay calm, reduce nerves, and build engagement with your interviewer
The course has a maximum participant/tutor ratio of six to one, providing a critically high level of individual attention, coaching and feedback.
- Build resilience, gravitas and confidence in a virtual medium
- Learn techniques to manage nerves when under stress
- Develop techniques for clearer diction, vocal range and energy
- Explore best practice in terms of your home set-up, as well as camera-ready tips - so the interviewer can concentrate on you without distraction
- Discover the key to clear and concise messaging
- Prepare, practise and deliver a one-two minute unique selling point/pitch in breakout groups
- Receive feedback, congratulations and things to consider in future
- Handle questions in breakout groups