Full time, permanent
Salary: based on experience
We are recruiting a Client Director for RADA Business.
The Client Director will help RADA Business to develop our expertise in the delivery of complex client transformation programmes. You will likely come from a management consultancy background and have substantial experience in building long term client relationships through successful project delivery. You may not have a background in theatre but will be intrigued by the idea of using "Performance Skills" in transforming human behaviours.
RADA Business is a creative consultancy specialising in human performance. We build on the work of one of the world’s most respected drama schools to deliver transformational programmes and one-to-one coaching for individuals and organisations.
Our work has immediate and enduring impact on the way people communicate, lead and navigate specific workplace challenges.
How to apply
- Download a job description
- Download our GDPR privacy statement for job applicants
- Read our Equality, diversity and inclusion policy
- Complete our online Equal Opportunities form
- Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us about yourself and why you think you’d be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you make the job you’re applying for the subject line of your email
If you have any questions please contact:
+44 (0)20 7908 4830
RADA Business is dedicated to Equal Opportunities in employment and seeks to achieve diversity amongst its staff to reflect the community it serves.